Saturday, February 23, 2008

Purchase Contest Winners

Finally! I can post the names of the three people who paid for their purchases first!

The winners are (in order from first to last, and using the first half of their email addresses):

digiaddict

bencoksp

swissmich

Please drop me an email so I know who you are. I'm packing up the orders today, but I'll leave the boxes open until I hear from you.

As for the contest, we only have one entry. Please enter with whatever poem you wish to write. It doesn't have to be a haiku, a full-length poem, or anything fancy... just something that captures what you think about the shop. The prize is worth it, I promise!

It's raining cats and dogs right now, so I'm going to go work on the ledger some more and knit. Then tonight, I'll work on the boxes some more. Thank you to everyone who sent Hubster a Happy Birthday wish. He couldn't figure out how the hell you all got his email addy. I just played dumb (which isn't hard to do), until he finally got the idea to check my blog. Heh.

Back to work. Have a wonderful day, and to those of you who need to pay for your purchases, please go do so!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I sent an entry! :)

Unknown said...

OMGoodness!! Mee Mee!
I will send you my e-mail address...

You made my day!!!!

Michelle