Sunday, February 10, 2008

Contest Entries

Hi Everyone!

I've noticed that several of you have been putting your entries in the wrong place. They need to go in the Contest Entry post which is directly below this one. I'm going to put a link to it under the NC-17 sign so all you have to do is click on that and it will take you to the right place.

Everyone who put their contest entries in the wrong place, please reenter by clicking on the link and putting them where the link takes you. Everyone who doesn't have their entries in the right place will be disqualified.

A reminder - vendors are NOT allowed to participate. Vendors ARE allowed to participate in all the other prize drawings throughout the day, however. Opening time here is 8:00 p.m. UK time. For those of you in other countries, please use that as your way of figuring out what time it will be in your part of the country.

I know we have a lot of readers, so please enter! The grand prize is a terrific one - don't miss out! You'll get as many skeins of indie yarn as I can cram into that bag. Green Mountain bags retail for around $150 and are very large. You may get as many as 12 skeins which are valued at around $20 each. Do the math. :)

I'm off to Folsom for prison day tomorrow. I'll be posting tomorrow night.

Good luck, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Oriri said...

Hehe, I hope you know I wasn't trying to enter with any of my comments - just cheering you on down the home stretch!

*shakes sock yarn pom-poms*