Saturday, February 16, 2008

An "OH NOOOO!!!!!" and a Few Comments

CONTEST IS CLOSED. NO MORE GUESSES, PLEASE. ANY NEW GUESSES WILL BE DELETED. THANK YOU.


You won't believe it. Our computer system went down again. Dead. As the proverbial doornail.

Thankfully, after close to an hour of downtime, Hubster was able to fix things. I couldn't believe it. Not again!

I just wanted to state a few things, even though they'll be on the website. We're pulling a final all-nighter trying to get everything loaded.

I will indeed ship internationally - there was a question about that. The only countries I won't ship to are the ones who send scam letters, such as Nigeria. I'm sorry, but I won't trust my artists' merchandise to a possible scam.

I accept PayPal. Only on special occasions will I accept a money order.

I will be having a Stitch Marker of the Month Club if there's sufficient interest. You will receive two (2) packs of four (4) markers each for $12/month. That includes shipping. If you are interested, drop me a private email.

Returns are accepted within 14 days of original purchase as long as merchandise is in new condition. Yarn may not be wound into balls. An authorization is required before returns will be accepted.

There is a place on the website for you to create an account. This will allow you to track your orders and store your information. I will not be storing any financial information - PayPal will do that for you.

All other information you need will be on the website.

We will go live at noon PST.

Back to work - see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi pam

I am so glad you were able to fix the computer system, not long now.

Sheryl x x

Kris said...

I can't believe it crashed. Good luck and have FUN!