Sunday, February 24, 2008

Contest Winners Need To Contact Me

Before we leave for Folsom (yes, tomorrow is prison day), I just wanted to leave a reminder that all contest winners MUST contact me by Tuesday, February 26th, or their prizes will be null and void. Those of you who have paid for your purchases (thank you!) will have them mailed out either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I've created a group on Ravelry for the shop. It's called (what else?) "Yarny Goodness". I hope you'll come join me and discuss what you would all like to see in the shop. I know about all the current problems, but if new ones pop up, it's a good place to let me know about it.

I'll be doing the shop update on Tuesday evening, so check it out when you get a chance. Also, even though it's not finished, all future shop announcements will be made at:

http://yarny-goodness.blogspot.com

I have a question. Would you like to see yarn made of yak, buffalo, alpaca, and/or qivuit in the shop? Leave me a comment. I can also offer roving in some of those, and different weights. I'd like to know your opinion about the weights of yarn you'd like to see, too.

Thanks - see you Tuesday!

2 comments:

Bezzie said...

Now I feel bad responding to your question because right now incidental yarn isn't in the budget..but I'm always on the lookout for a good qiviut seller.

Pam the Yarn Goddess said...

Heh... don't worry about it. Maybe one day, you'll be able to buy that qiviut. I'm looking into it, but I think I'll definitely be purchasing some yak. When I get a few bucks to throw around, you understand.