Monday, February 4, 2008

Just a Bit of Info - and a Contest

I've got Post-It Notes stuck to my forehead, inventory tags hanging off my jammies, and Scotch tape on my ass. Just all part of getting ready for the grand opening.

The shop will be open for business at 4:00 p.m. PST on Thursday. The link (which I'll post here on Thursday) won't be live until that time, so please don't keep clicking on it. When 4:00 p.m. hits, click away. :)

I've decided to have a Grand Opening contest. For the first person who makes a purchase, you'll receive four (4) skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock (two colors, two of each). The second customer will receive two (2) skeins of the same yarn (but a different color, two of the same). The third customer will receive a skein (indie) of my choice.

I ship internationally (except to those countries who are always sending out those scamming letters - sorry), and accept PayPal. I will also accept money orders on a special basis.

You probably won't hear from me more than once between now and Thursday. Rest assured that I'm working my ass off (Scotch tape and all) to bring you the finest in indie yarns and notions.

Now if I can just find those round neon green labels...

4 comments:

Laura Neal said...

You are probably sitting on those green neon labels! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I will be there at 12.00am UK time, good job I'm not working this week :-)

angella said...

okay, this is exciting! i can't wait to see what you've got in your candy store :)

SwissKnits! said...

Cool contest, yet I expected nothing less from you!!

Michelle