Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm Overwhelmed

I don't have the time tonight to write a long post or put up pictures, but I wanted to thank each and every one of you who left comments and/or wrote me privately. I had 89 people visit the site yesterday - second only to the time Hubster put my site on something on his computer - which made me realize just how many people keep an eye on me. Because of that, and because of all of you, I have extremely high hopes for the success of the shop. We'll be ready for all of you come Thursday morning. I'll post the URL next week and put up a button for direct access to the shop for your convenience. I'll also be listing all my vendors, as I'm not just promoting me, but every single one of them. Many of them may be new to you, but I think you'll be delighted. They trusted me, had faith in me, and many of them sent me their work on consignment, which allowed me to do this and bring all of their beauty to you.

Again, thank you, every single one of you. You made getting through yesterday more than bearable - you gave me a new beginning, and I'll never be able to thank all of you for that. I'm overwhelmed, humbled, and so thankful that I have you.

And for the first time in weeks, I slept all night.

In bed.

5 comments:

Laura Neal said...

I am so happy that you finally were able to sleep! Yay! I know how much better you must feel. I am so excited for you about the shop. I can't wait. :)
Laura

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam
I'm Really glad you managed to get a good nights sleep too, I bet you needed it after taking all the photo's.

Sheryl x

Sue Seibert said...

Good luck.

Oriri said...

*cheers* You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up, you're almost there!!!

jill said...

First you induce stash-envy, now you go telling us you slept all night in bed?! I could just about pee my pants with jealousy. Can't remember the last time I slept for an entire night IN BED.

Glad you got some much deserved rest and I hope more follows this weekend.

Just dawned on me, we've only PM'd on Ravelry...JACTTD is the moniker there. ;o)