Saturday, December 8, 2007

More Later - Much More

Geez. This sleep schedule has GOT to change. I just woke up from a two-hour snooze on the Monster (drooling as usual on my new snowman jammies), and I'm still tired. The entire night has been knit two rows, snooze two hours. So I piggybacked the pills again and am actually going to bed with Hubster. Who would have thunk it? So I'll be writing a long post later today with many pictures, as well as updating the yarn review page. I have some lovely yarny goodness to show you and review, as well as an order from Northern Essence that left me speechless. Did you know that they must have close to 100 scents to choose from? I fear I bought way too many, but that's okay - they won't go to waste.

In any event, I'm off to check on the things I normally check on and then off to bed with the Blond Love God. No no... nothing funny is going to happen (damn). We're both tired, so sleep is the order of the morning. It's also freezing outside, so snuggling under a down comforter sounds like just the ticket. However, this coming Wednesday is our wedding anniversary - the Hubster is taking me to San Francisco but will say nothing else. I suspect that we might uh... find some late-night entertainment. He'll snore, I'll knit.

Until later today, my dear friends. Have a lovely Saturday.

I'll be snoring, drooling, and trying to get some much-needed rest.

No comments: