Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Completely Out of Time

First of all:

THE YARN REVIEW PAGE IS UPDATED!

Finally. I still have a lot of yarn to put on it, but I got several up there. Take a gander and see if yours is there. I've got a diverse list still to go as well as a non-yarn item.

I also have a slew of yarny goodness to show you, but I'm running late (what else is new) to leave for Folsom (tomorrow is orientation day, and I have to get up at 5:00 fucking a.m.), and I'd like to eat and knit for at least an hour tonight (knit, that is).

So I just wanted to yell hello, tell you that I'll be gone tomorrow night but will be blogging Saturday, let you know that the update is done, and now I've got to find a top I want to wear tomorrow. Is it in the closet? Nope. Is it on the clothes rack at the back of this shithole? Noooooo. Is it in a box somewhere still waiting to see the light of day? Because I want to wear it, I can bet you any amount of money that that's where it's at. Shit.

I hope you all had a good day. Mine has been busy from the moment I opened my eyes this morning sprawled in the Monster with my knitting clutched in my sweaty paw. Once again, I managed to not drop any stitches. Unlike the other morning.

We shall not speak of that.

See you Saturday!

No comments: