Friday, September 26, 2008

The Last SP12 Questions

I forgot to put these in my last post, so here goes:

If you were told you could never again buy yarn, would would your last yarn purchase be? An indie with cashmere, silk, and merino in it.

If you were told you could never knit again, what would be the last thing you’d knit?? Socks for me.

In a given year, how many times do you buy yarn? And what is your favorite place to buy yarn from? A festival? A shop? Online I buy yarn at least once a week. Etsy is my favorite place to buy it, although I also shop at Woolgirl, TLE, yarn4socks, The Sweet Sheep, and... uh... my shop. :)

Lastly, with Fall in full swing in many areas, what is the one thing you look forward to most? Winter.

There. That should do it. I have a fabulous pal who knows me very well by now, but I hope these answers provide her with any knowledge she doesn't already have. As for the lady I'm buying for... well, she doesn't get to see this, does she?

Off to work. I've got SO much to do before we leave on Sunday, and I'm running out of time. So what will I end up doing? Probably working on my new sock until Hubster gets home from the office. Emma is in her carrier; she's taken to sleeping with me on the Monster, so that means I have to wait until she's settled in before I can do anything. Last night, she tried to sleep in my lap, but she was just too fucking hot (I was already sweating bullets - I'm out of remission once again). I hear her snoring, so she's okay. Let me see if I have a cute Emma picture for you:


IMG_0383.JPG


That's her about a month ago sleeping next to Daddy on the couch.

Okay... I'm gone. Got the Blackberry all set up (it's wicked cool), so I'll be in touch via email for anybody who needs to talk to me.

Love you guys!

No comments: