Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Bitch is Back

Wow... it’s been YEARS since I’ve posted anything.  In fact, I totally forgot that I even had a blog.  I guess that means I can hide my own Easter eggs now...

So what’s been going on?  I have a new love in my life (who would have thought?!?), went through an absolutely horrible four-month stay in the hospital, and continue to terrorize the world with my presence.  Other than that, not a helluva lot has changed.

I do, however, regret to inform my dear readers that my sweet Emma crossed over last August.  It was devastating.  Fortunately, I had purchased a puppy a year prior to her leaving, so now I have Tillie.  Poor Tillie was lost without Emma and continues to look for her sometimes, but she’s my little buddy and doorstop.  I dearly love her.

As for knitting, etc., I continue to start a lot of projects and rarely finish any of them.  I just love the process of creating, not necessarily the finished product.  On the rare occasions when I do finish something, I tend to give it away.  Come to think of it, the only thing I have which I’ve created is a lap quilt - unless you count the 100’s of UFO’s in the bedroom.

It’s great to be back, and I hope that my old readers (and lots of new ones), will be kind enough to read my ramblings...

No comments: