Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Letting her rest...

Howdy all -

Mark here again...

Pam is definitely trying to over-do again because she wants to do well by all of you... her artists and her customers. However, I've put my foot down again (and it is a very big foot), and I am having her rest. The shop will be up in the next few days -- in a week no one will even remember if it opened on a Thursday or a Saturday.

Thank you all for all of your kind letters, they've really made her feel better.

Take care, everyone.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Hubster: Please tell Pam that she is in my thoughts. I can't imagine the agony she must endure everyday, but hopefully it helps to know that I am sending her the best vibes I can from the Deep South! Pam doesn't even know me, but she took the time to write a really long email to answer my questions about what a sock class should be like. Sadly, it was nothing like what I experienced. I was just so impressed that she would take the time to answer a complete stranger. Take good care of your girl! - Vicki

Laura Neal said...

The shop can wait, rest is more important and all of her fans will wait to see what she has when she opens the doors once again.

Time to get out the old ice pack and put it on the back, it will help take down that swelling, it also feels soo good. :)
Love ya and take care,
Laura

Mrs.Q said...

Sending all of you (including Emma!) many, many good thoughts.

Penny said...

Ghee Pam I am sorry to hear you were in hospital. I am glad you are back home and hubster keep putting that foot big or small down. Even sit on her if you have to. Pam please pace yourself. You do want to have fun with your new shop and secret pal don't you?